In today’s spend-conscious business environment, it’s more important than ever to ensure your document review process is as efficient as possible. One of the best ways to do this is by having metrics to benchmark activities.
But how does one go about identifying, tracking, and optimizing metrics? The answer is to establish key performance indicators (KPIs) that allow corporate counsel, service providers, and law firms to help measure, manage, and analyze document review processes.
Join us as we discuss the ins-and-outs of document review KPIs to learn:
● Which KPIs to measure before, during, and after document review projects
● Why those KPIs are important
● How to evaluate and improve them
– David Yerich — Director of eDiscovery – UnitedHealth Group
– Lauren Tringali, CIPP/E — Associate Director, Legal Solutions – QuisLex
– Brenda Dodd — Director of Product Management – Exterro
– Lindsey Tsai – Product Marketing, Legal GRC & E-Discovery – Exterro